Age Range Description
- Dairy- and gluten-free, four-strain probiotic totaling 100 billion CFU per capsule. Includes the extensively studied HN019 strain of Bifidobacterium lactis.
Material Type Free
Lactobacillus acidophilus La-14S1
Product Expiration Type
Expiration On Package
Externally Assigned Product Identifier
Item Type Keyword
- Take one capsule with water daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Consult your healthcare professional prior to use. Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare professional.
30 Count (Pack of 1)
Primary Supplement Type
- Lactobacillus acidophilus La-14S1, Bifidobacterium longum Bl-05S2, Lactobacillus plantarum Lp-115S3, Bifidobacterium lactis HN019S4
- * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus La-14, Bifidobacterium longum Bl-05, Lactobacillus plantarum Lp-115, Bifidobacterium lactis HN019. Other Ingredients: Capsule (hypromellose, gellan gum, and water), microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, and silica.
Supplier Declared Dg Hz Regulation
- XYMOGEN ProbioMax DF - 100 Billion CFU Probiotic Supplement - 4 Strains - Dairy Free Probiotics with Lactobacillus acidophilus + Bifidobacterium lactis HN019 (30 Acid Resistant Capsules)
Product Site Launch Date
- ProbioMax DF is a vegetarian, dairy- and gluten-free, four-strain probiotic totaling 100 billion CFU per capsule. Each vegetarian capsule is sealed in nitrogen-purged aluminum blister packs to serve as protection from factors proven to compromise ...
More about this item
Additional Details ------------------------------ Product description: ProbioMax DF is a vegetarian, dairy- and gluten-free, four-strain probiotic totaling 100 billion CFU per capsule. Each vegetarian capsule is sealed in nitrogen-purged aluminum blister packs to serve as protection from factors proven to compromise the stability of probiotics such as heat, moisture, and oxygen. ProbioMax DF provides four researched strains of beneficial bacteria, including the extensively studied HN019 strain of Bifidobacterium lactis. These live microorganisms have proven health benefits and well-established safety, and have been tested for epithelial cell adhesion and/or resistance to low pH.* To further support resistance to low pH and the delivery of microorganisms to the small intestines, XYMOGEN employs DRcaps gastro-resistant capsules. These specially designed, innovative capsules help slow exposure of actives to stomach acid and ensure more targeted release.*